Statistics and Research Integrity
Tuesday, November 13th 2018 at 8:00 pm
The Big Red Barn
- Come to test your critical thinking skills when it comes to research methods, statistics, and reproducibility.
- Open to any researchers in any field, advanced statistical knowledge is not required.
- Free pizza and drinks to participants. Beer will be served.
- PRIZES and bragging rights for the winning teams!
- Limited space available. To ensure a spot, register as a team or individually below!
Brought to you by
- Cornell Statistical Consulting Unit
- The Office of Research Integrity and Assurance
- The Graduate School
- The Big Red Barn