CSCU provides consulting related to the use of statistical methods in research. We are able to assist with:
- Designing experiments and surveys
- Statistical support for research and grant proposals
- Selecting the most appropriate statistical analyses and their implementation
- Interpreting analyses and summarizing findings
- Reviewing method sections for manuscripts
- Understanding methods used in published research
- Preparing for presentations, committee meetings, and conferences
CSCU can provide assistance to affiliates of Cornell that are not in Ithaca through email and phone appointments. If you are contacting us for such services, please consider completing our online appointment form and indicating in the relevant fields that you cannot meet in person. For quick questions, CSCU also provides remote walk-in consulting through WebEx. For more information how to sign on to WebEx, visit our walk-in page.
Researchers from units that financially support CSCU can receive unlimited free statistical consulting. For all other clients the rate is $150/hr. Contributions from faculty consultants will be billed at $185/hr for all projects.