Statistical consultants can assist you with:
- Designing experiments or surveys
- Reviewing method sections
- Understanding methods used in published research
- Planning and implementation of statistical analysis
- Interpreting results
- Preparing for committee meetings
- Preparing and revision of manuscripts
CSCU can provide assistance to affiliates of Cornell that are not in Ithaca through email and phone appointments. If you are contacting us for such services, please consider completing our online appointment form and indicating in the relevant fields that you cannot meet in person. For quick questions, CSCU also provides remote walk-in consulting through WebEx. For more information how to sign on to WebEx, visit our walk-in page.
Researchers from units that financially support CSCU can receive unlimited free statistical consulting. For all other clients the rate is $115/hr. Contributions from faculty consultants will be billed at $175/hr for all projects.