Note: CSCU will be closed for walk-in hours from 7/22 - 7/31. Regular walk-in hours will resume on 8/1!
Please note we do not have the capacity to assist students with questions related directly to course work.
Staff statisticians are available for short questions (~10 minutes):
- Monday-Friday from 11:00 - 11:30AM in 108 and 112 Academic Surge Building A
- Monday-Friday from 12:00-1:00PM in Mann Library's Consulting Area
- Monday-Friday from 1:30-2:00PM in 102, 104 and 110 Academic Surge Building A
- Monday-Friday from 1:30-2:00PM (online)
- See below for current status of the online office hours
- Launch Zoom
- Please enter the below information in the chat window, addressed to "Everyone"
(This allows us to be able to contact you in case of connectivity issues)
- Cornell NetID
- status (ugrad, grad, postdoc, staff, faculty)
- If a CSCU staff member does not greet you, it is because we are in a breakout session with another client. Please wait and we will be with you shortly.
- Online Office Hours - Curated tweets by CornellCSCU